Do you need to Optimize YOUR Blood Sugar levels? Diabetes and Prediabetes are very serious concerns for anyone with this condition. Failure to seek treatment in time can lead to very worrying knock-on effects including heart attacks, kidney failure, and even blindness. For anyone that needs to find a solution here is my HFL Blood Sugar Optimizer Review [Updated for 2022].
So, Blood Sugar Optimizer is made by a company called HFL (Health, Fitness + Longevity). This product is reported to help people with diabetes to lower their Blood Sugar.
Diabetes has three different types;
Type 1 diabetes happens when the pancreas does not make enough insulin. This normally requires medical intervention for the rest of your life life.
Type 2 Diabetes occurs when the body doesn’t respond normally to the insulin that is made. This causes glucose levels in the blood to rise to unacceptable levels.
You can also suffer from symptoms such as increased urination, extreme thirst, and unexplained loss of weight.
HFL Blood Sugar Optimizer Review (TOC)
Company: HFL Solutions
Owners: Dr. Sam Robbins
Based In: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Rating: 5 Out of 5 Stars
Other Products: Provanax, Deep Sleep Formula, Lean Optimizer, Alphaviril, Body Brain Energy, CheatMeals, Choleslo, Perfect Vitamin D&K, Stress and Cortisol Relief, and 5 More.
How Much To Buy: $49.97 (1 Bottle 90 Capsules), $44.97 each (If Bought as 2 Pack), $39.97 each (If bought as 3 Pack)
Money-Back Guarantee: 365 Days – 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee
Description: HFL Blood Flow Optimizer is a unique blend made with 3 patented Ingredients, 10 Herbal Extracts, 9 Essential Vitamins, and 1 Amino Acid.
My Verdict: HFL Solutions is another brand that I really trust. Lots of positive reviews. The company has been around since 2003 and has many other great products. Plus if you purchase any products from HFL Solutions they offer a full-year money-back satisfaction guarantee.
This article contains affiliate links, which means I could receive a small commission if you make a purchase. The price of the product will not be affected.
Read our full affiliate disclosure here!
So, this is one of several products I have reviewed for HFL Solutions and Blood Sugar Support. If you would like to read more please feel free to check out some of my other posts but anyhow let’s begin shall we?
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes is a serious condition where your blood glucose level is too high. It can happen when your body doesn’t produce enough insulin, or when you can’t produce any at all.(1)
Who Makes The Product
Blood Sugar Optimizer is made by HFL (Health, Fitness and Longevity). They are a company based in America, specifically Las Vegas, Nevada. The owner of this company is Dr Sam Robbins.
Dr Sam founded HFL Solutions back in 2003.
His qualifications include:
- PhD in Molecular & Medical Pharmacology
- B.S. in Kinesiology
- Certified Nutrition Specialist
- Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner
The product HFL Blood Sugar Optimizer comes in the form of tablets, it is described as a dietary supplement. Let’s see what the ingredients are.
Blood Sugar Optimizer Review
- Blood Sugar Optimizer contains two blends. A Vitamin and Mineral Blend and a proprietary Synergy Optimizer Blend
- Vitamin E improves glycemic control in people with diabetes. (2)
- Vitamin B6 may affect blood sugar levels. Caution is advised in patients with diabetes or hypoglycemia, and in those taking drugs, herbs, or supplements that affect blood sugar. (3)
- Vitamin B12 replacement has been shown to cause symptomatic improvement among patients with severe diabetic nephropathy. (4)
- Biotin may improve glucose levels and reduce pain from diabetic nerve damage. Biotin is a B vitamin needed to process glucose. (5)
- pantothenic acid is also known as Vitamin B5. A study found that pantethine can be useful in the treatment of diabetes. (6)
- magnesium Blend ( Glycinate, Citrate, Oxide) Eating a diet rich in magnesium can help reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes (7)
- zinc picolinate it has been shown that supplementation of zinc to Type 2 diabetes patients improve the symptoms of diabetes because it decreases the level of cholesterol and HbA1c levels in the blood. Zinc is essential for the storage of insulin and for processing of insulin in the body (8)
- Selenium May help prevent Type 2 Diabetes (9)
- Chromium Blend (Picolinate, Nicotinate Glycinate) Taking chromium picolinate may lower fasting blood sugar and insulin levels in some people with type 2 diabetes. (10)
- Berberine can slightly reduce blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. (11)
- CinSulin , Cinnamon extract may help lower blood sugar and fight diabetes (12)
- Lipoic Acid A few studies suggest that alpha-lipoic acid supplements may help the body use its own insulin to lower blood sugar. (13)
- Bitter Melon Is linked to lowering the body’s blood sugar. (13)
- Gymnema Sylvestre Extract may help you fight sugar cravings and lower high blood sugar levels. (14)
- Panax Ginseng Clinical studies have reported that American ginseng has the ability to lower blood glucose in diabetic patients. (15)
- Banaba Leaf Extract may help with glycemic control, long-term prognosis, and/or reduce the need for insulin therapy when used as an adjunct to standard care in the treatment of diabetes. (16)
- Fenugreek Seed is high in soluble fibre, which helps lower blood sugar by slowing down digestion and absorption of carbohydrates This suggests they may be effective in treating people with diabetes. (17)
- Vanadyl Sulfate studies have suggested That high-doses vanadium might lower blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. (18)
- Trans-Reservatrol May Be Beneficial for People with Diabetes. (19)
How Does It Work
All of the ingredients are used aim to lower blood sugar levels, which is one of the main causes of diabetes and prediabetes.
Most supplements out there do the same sort of thing, the difference in Blood Sugar Optimizer is the carbohydrate management formula that also helps to lessen blood sugar spikes.
The other benefit, it may improve HbA1c levels. And for Some people, it may help you to lose weight.
Studies were carried out by the company and the results can be found on the official website.
Blood Sugar Optimizer Review
Pros and Cons ✅❎
- Made in the USA
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Additive and filler-free
- No artificial colours
- GMP certified. ( good manufacturing practice)
- FDA registered facility
- Laboratory tested.
- Ships internationally
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Available only from website
- Price for some may be expensive
The only reviews on this product I could find were on the official website and they were all positive.
Here is a customer review:
Hi Dr. Sam thank you again for your email so much good information you have share with me.
I am using your product Blood flow Optimizer under two weeks now and what a great improvement to my health I am noticing.
Blood flow Optimizer
So I can imagine as I keep thinking That as time goes on how my health will improve more within and outward appearance and mentally and physically.
Another customer review:
Your Blood Pressure Optimizer has blown my mind. I can’t believe how good, and how fast this stuff works. My blood pressure and pulse are absolutely perfect.
I will be getting off of my Lisinopril ASAP. Doesn’t look like I will need anything from my doctor anymore. You should make a pill for as many ailments as you can.
Arthritis, joint pain, etc… I am a true believer in your work and products. What an absolutely amazing product, that does exactly what it said it will do. My mind is clearer now as well. I don’t know how to explain it. It’s magic
The Cost And Where To Purchase
1 bottle contains 90 capsules which is a 30 day supply and will cost $49.97 Saving $20
1 bottle from the auto-ship category costs $39.97 saving $30
The more products you purchase the more you save.
The company also does special offers occasionally, be on the lookout for them.
Free shipping (US: $100+ | International: $250+)
There are NO long term commitments, contracts, obligations or fees. You can cancel anytime.
You only Pay for each order when it’s shipped.
No hassle, easy and convenient.
Shipping and handling charges may be applied at the checkout.
The company is so confident that they offer a 200% satisfaction guarantee. If you are a new customer you will have 365 days to return the product in an unused condition.
The Guarantee works in 3 different ways:
- You can Return all bottles within 30 days for a full refund, not including shipping and handling. This applies to the opened and unopened product.
- Between 31-90 days, you can get a full refund for unopened bottles. This doesn’t include shipping and handling.
- After 90 days you may either exchange or receive a 200% store credit. There is no expiry date on the credit. It may be used towards any product or service offered by the company.
For HFL Optimized “Auto-Ship” Club no refund will be offered once your second bottle has been shipped.
Returning products without obtaining authorization will result in a 25% restocking fee. This includes marking its return to sender.
To cancel auto-ship you must contact the company 7 days prior to the due date for the shipment.
To qualify for the $100 cashback you must prove before and after medical tests that the product has not worked.
More details can be found on the website.
Blood Sugar Optimizer Review
My Final Thoughts
Looking after our health is very important to us all. We often follow a healthy diet and exercise regularly, Many of us decide to take supplements every now and then, especially if we are lacking in some much-needed vitamins.
Blood Sugar Optimizer appears to work for lots of people. Especially those who suffer from high blood sugar levels.
There also appear to be the added benefits of losing weight and better energy levels.
As with anything, we are all different what works for one does not necessarily work for another. They offer a money-back guarantee as a show of confidence in the product.
This may be a product you might want to try out.
I wish to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to read this if you would like to leave a comment or a question you can do so below.
Do you know anyone else who would benefit from reading this? If you do then please feel free to share it.
Take great care of yourself because you are worth it.
Stay Dynamic x
Alex B. Chivers
The information contained here is for information purposes only, it’s not intended to diagnose or treat you.
(1) source: https://www.diabetes.org.uk/diabetes-the-basics
(2) source: https://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/27/9/2166
(3) source: https://www.naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/2011-09/many-uses-vitamin-b6
(4) source: https://thenaylorclinic.com/the-benefits-of-vitamin-b6-not-what-youre-thinking-october-2019/
(5) source: https://www.peacehealth.org/medical-topics/id/hn-2809001
(6) source: https://www.livescience.com/51640-b5-pantothenic-acid.html
(7) source: https://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2017/oct/high-magnesium-intake-helps-reduce-type-2-diabetes-risk-in-quality-of-carbs-study-93614828.html
(8) source: https://www.imedpub.com/articles/role-of-zinc-supplementation-on-diabetes.pdf
(9) source: https://annals.org/aim/fullarticle/736271
(10) source: https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-932/chromium
(11) source: https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1126/berberine
(12) source: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/cinnamon-and-diabetes
(13) source: https://www.healthline.com/health/diabetes/bitter-melon-and-diabetes
(14) source: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/gymnema-sylvestre-benefits
(15) source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781779/
(16) source: https://www.verywellfit.com/the-benefits-of-banaba-89413
(17) source: https://www.diabetes.co.uk/natural-therapies/fenugreek.html
(18) source: https://www.rxlist.com/vanadium/supplements.html
(19) source: https://www.healthline.com/health-news/resveratrol-beneficial-for-diabetes
Anxiety and Depression best ways to lower blood sugar BiOptimizers blood pressure supplements blood sugar support supplements Digestive Enzymes Supplement digital products Dr Sam Robbins Exercise Gut Health Healthy Living heart health HFL how to lower blood sugar levels How To Lower Cholesterol insulin resistance joint health supplement Keto keto dieting Keto Diet Weight Loss leaky gut supplements leptin resistance list Magnesium deficiency Matt Gallant mental health multivitamins Nootropics nutrient supplements Probiotics Probiotic Supplements proteolytic enzymes reverse type 2 diabetes stress and anxiety stress relief Tinnitus vitabalance vitapost Wade Lightheart weight loss articles weight loss diet plans weight loss product reviews weight loss supplements weight loss supplements that work weight loss tea